Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

So about a week ago we took Elliette to a Pumpkin patch and let her pick out her own little pumpkin. She was so cute walking around and picking through the little pumpkins to find the one she wanted. Camryn was also very cute wearing her little pumpkin hat that is to big for her little head. They had some really cute wagons that I wanted to load up with pumpkins and get pictures of the two of them in with the pumpkins but Camryn was sleeping and my camera was having MAJOR issues and eventually died so I am lucky I got the pictures that I did. Elliette and I also turned her pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern with the use of a crayon (I was being a party pooper and didn't want the mess or have to buy an itsy bitsy knife). I did the face and she did a great job coloring and adding the little marks around the face.

7 comments:

Ryan... said...

She looks like she was having so much fun!! What a cute little stinker!

Kim said...

Ellie is too cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten. (Camryn's cute too and we can't wait to meet her!)

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

How fun! She is a cutie! Hooray for the new camera and computer! What kind of camera and computer did you get?

Brittney said...

so cute! And i think just drawing on pumpkins is a lot more fun than touching all the goop! Your girls are so adorable.

Blaire said...

Oh no, now Chris will want a new TV and computer :( Glad you could get your presents early though, now you can enjoy them all through the holidays.

Ellie's getting so bing, I wonder if she'll remember me?

Britany said...

How cute! I think drawing on it is a genius idea and not in the least bit lazy.

Unknown said...

So glad you had time to go to the pumpkin patch! Very fun pictures! Wish I was there again!