Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1 month


Camryn went in for her one month checkup the other day and was 8 lbs 9 oz (50 %ile) and 22 inches long (90 %ile). She really is a joy to have around and smiles quite often which is great. She does have gas pains every once in a while that make her cry out but that normally doesn't last more than maybe 10 minutes at the most and then she goes back to her happy self just looking around and trying to hold her head up. Like Elliette she does not like to be swaddled and likes having free movement of her arms and legs and seems to be starting to get the hang of having them and moving them around a bit. Sorry the picture isn't the best it was taken with my phone while I was holding her and trying not to jostle it to much but doesn't she just have a beautiful smile.

8 comments:

Kim said...

It looks like we have another Elliette smiler! Camryn is just as adorable!

Annette said...

She is a cutie!

Blaire said...

I can't believed you lucked out and got 2 happy babies. I hope my luck is as good as yours :)

allegra said...

CUUUTE!

Megan said...

Very cute! I have to say, I feel terrible for you losing your camera in that way...I know I would be devestated. Whoever took it will get their come-uppance...you better believe it! :) Sounds like you guys are having some great adventures though! :)
P.S. Thank you for the pattern, sorry I never got back to you, we've been really sick around here.

Britany said...

AWWWWWWWWW. I can't wait to meet her! Her and Ellie could be twins

Tara said...

Awww...she is so sweet. She can marry Blake.

Autum said...

What a cutie! Seems like not too long ago you had just told me you were expecting!