Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I SUCK

Well I was hoping the title of this post was going to be "what did you do on your early November day ..." and then follow it up with pictures of Elliette in her cute bathing suit playing in the sand at the beach. Well I took those photos put the camera back in its case picked up the kids took them back to the car and noticed that the camera was no longer with me, somehow it fell out of its case and was taken before I could get back to look for it or it was just taken out of its case. I was so upset about loosing the camera because I was to tired the other night that I was posting that I hadn't finished and I hadn't copied the pictures onto my computer so I lost everything, pictures, videos, EVERYTHING! When I came home Justin was happy it was the camera and not something that happened to the girls since I was so upset. He double checked the bag and the car and then went back and double checked the beach for me finding nothing. We posted the camera under lost and found on craigslist and a guy offered to check the beach with a metal detector for me in case the sand ate it and ... nothing. I called the police station to see if someone turned it in and ... nothing. I had that camera for a week and a half and had nearly 100 photos and videos on it and I lost it. The old camera we had I don't think I could have lost if I tried, I get a brand new one that was a lot of fun and I lost it. So much for my early birthday, christmas, and anniversary present. I SUCK! and I am incredibly mad that someone would take a camera from a lady with one baby strapped to her chest and another in her arms. It wasn't a big beach and anyone who was there would have known who just walked in that area and where I would have been.
So, sorry for the lack of pictures to the previous posts but now you know why.
On a positive note, I did find 20 cents on the beach when the guy with the metal detector was there so only a whole lot of money minus 20 cents to go for another new camera.

3 comments:

Tati said...

That stinks! I'm sorry about your camera. 'Glad you had a fun Halloween!

allegra said...

oh gosh, melissa. that sucks. i'm so sorry! i don't know what is worse, losing the pics you had on there, or the fact that is was brand new ! geeze, sorry!! i feel your pain, i'd be mad, too... but at least you didn't lose a kid:)

Tara said...

THAT STINKS! I am so sorry! But at least you were on the beach--happy thought??