Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures, finally!

So thanks to Lisa I was able to get some pictures of Elliette on Halloween and on the beach with her little friend Isa and a bonus of some one day she watched Ellie while I was at a Dr's appt. Thank you so much Lisa! I have a few more of Elliette in her zebra costume coming from another friend soon which are just Ellie so you can see her a bit more so hopefully I will have a few more to post in the next few days. Oh, and I threw a cute one of Camryn sleeping in at the end.

8 comments:

Chris and Chelsea said...

oh those are so stinkin cute!

Matt n' Jenni said...

So cute! I can not wait to meet your little girls! How much longer are you in California?

Kim said...

What an adorable little zebra! I also love the pictures of her with her little friend... so sweet!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Oh, they are so cute! Love the cute Zebra!

Blaire said...

That's a pretty great costume. She's getting so big, I can't believe it! Camryn is pretty darn cute too. Only 14 1/2 more years until ellie can date - you better start getting ready :)

Autum said...

Cute costume! She's so big now!

Matt n' Jenni said...

"I'm sorry I ruined your lives, and crammed eleven cookies in the VCR."

Ryan... said...

Hello!! I thought you got another new camera!? wheres all the pictures!! :)