Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy early birthday, christmas, and anniversary to us

So for our Christmas, Birthday, and Anniversary we decided to get something big and combine them all. Well this was actually Justins plan but it was great. My laptop has been dying for quite some time and so Justin got me a new little netbook and I LOVE IT! I have also been wanting a new camera for a while since ours is about 5 yrs old and HUGE compared to what they have now and takes poor quality pictures and I had to keep the batteries out of the camera until I wanted to use it or the batteries would always be dead when I wanted it. That made it very hard to capture the quick cute moments when I had to hurry and find the batteries, put them in the camera and hope Elliette didn't notice or I would miss the moment. But since it still worked we just dealt with it. Well the other day it decided to poop out on me and I had to push the power button at least 10 times to get it to stay on long enough to take one picture and then it just completely died so we got me a new camera to go with my netbook, isn't Justin great.
Justin has wanted a new TV since his was a bit older and it had a lot of burn in causing it to have shadows everywhere so we found a good deal and got him a nice new tv. Now we are both set and content on presents until next year.

2 comments:

allegra said...

congrats on all the new toys! that's so fun!! you deserve it. hope you love your new camera and notebook! now you have no excuse to not make a ton of new blog posts:) looking forward to it.....

Britany said...

Yeah but, isn't December your month? Getting a little anxious for presents are we? haha. I'm glad to hear my brother is treating you the way you deserve. I can't wait to see you guys! I'm excited you got a netbook! I want one of those so bad so I can take it to school. I can't take my laptop because it's too heavy. sad.