Monday, July 27, 2009

Etsy band wagon

I have posted a few things (4 to be exact) today so keep looking.
So Mandy and I have jumped on the etsy band wagon lately. We just started our little shops so don't judge that they don't look all pretty like the others but Mandy is selling her jewelry and baby headbands and flowers that she makes, they are way cute. My shop is going to be a little bit of whatever but for right now I have started with the washcloth baby bibs that my mom taught me how to make, seriously the best bibs ever - I will have a few more bibs up by the end of the week! Anyways, if you want, check them out littlemotivations.etsy.com (mine) and soprettyz.etsy.com (Mandy's)

2 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

So I'll say it again. You're pretty much amazing.

Kim said...

I love the sites! You guys are so talented!