Friday, April 23, 2010

Camryn 6 months


Well she is almost 7 months now so it is about time I get around to this. At her 6 month check up Camryn weighed in at 15 lbs 14 oz and was 25.5 inches long both falling right around the 50%ile for her age.
We are just so in love with this little girl; she is just such a cutie who LOVES to smile and jabber and giggle. She absolutely LOVES her sister and gets frustrated at times when she wants to play with her but just can't keep up, she does put up with a lot from Elliette though just so that she can be included in play time. She loves to be held but doesn't really cuddle a lot, just wants to be doing what you are doing. She has been sitting up for a while now and is pretty good at it but still takes the full nose dive if something she wants is just out of reach. She is SO close to crawling, up on hands and knees and rocks back and forth. Lately she is so funny, she lays on her belly holding herself up on her arms and rocks her head back and forth like a bobble head; cracks me up but have yet been able to get her to do it on camera. Of course she is beautiful and just has the most peaceful sleeping face I have ever seen. She is incredibly stubborn, no surprise there, but very sweet also. She is little miss grabby hands and the other day grabbed the formula can and sliced her little fingers (only cried for a few seconds) so I had to cut up some small band aids to wrap around her tiny finger to stop the bleeding, she was really good and even though everything else automatically goes into her mouth she left the band aide alone the entire time.

6 comments:

Chris and Chelsea said...

yay for the xylaphone!!!

Ben said...

Melissa, she is so cute! I love those big eyes! What a sweetheart!

Matt n' Jenni said...

she sounds like a dolly. I can't wait to meet her, and Elliete, one day.

Britany said...

Oh my! What a cute girl, I just love her! This blog makes me want to have a baby. Seriously.

Brittney said...

I cannot believe she is already 6 months! She is so adorable! And I can't believe she is so close to crawling! My boys are so slow! Love the pictures!

CAid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/banks/bni/kartu-kredit