Monday, February 22, 2010

what we've been up to...

Camryn turned 4 months, she is getting so big.
Stats: 13 lbs 7.5 oz and 25 inches long
She is about .5 lbs above what Ellie was at that age and the same height. She is just the cutest little thing giggling and talking and having no interest in learning to become mobile until Feb 22nd when she finally rolled over. It is actually a rare occurrence to see her frown.
Other than that we have been playing at the beach, parks (Ellie picked me a pile of wild flowers while at the park, so cute), aquarium, taking walks, decorating cookies, playing at the play place in the mall, shopping, and just hanging out having fun. *Sorry about the enormous amount of pics but when you have cute kids you just have to keep snapping the pictures*

Quick fun story: We have started doing timeouts with Elliette just these past few days. Yesterday Camryn was playing with the stacking cups and Ellie kept trying to steal them from her so I told her that she needed to share or she would have to sit in timeout. Ellie pulled her chair over to the timeout area looked at me and sat down, I almost busted up laughing, I told her to sit there until she could share so she sat there for about 15 seconds got up and ran off to play with other things.










6 comments:

Melissa and Justin said...

by the way, Tara Butler, I haven't been able to view your blog for a while and the email address I have for you doesn't work so if there is room on your blog list and if you don't care I would love to be able to view it.

Kim said...

You've got some cute girls, Melissa. I can't believe how big they are!

Britany said...

OMG I love those girls!! They are sooooo adorable! I miss you guys a lot!

Ryan... said...

so cute!! However, the sugar cookies looked very man handled... I don't know why... :)

Brittney said...

I can't believe your baby is already four months! So crazy! And your girls are just so adorable, I love all their pictures. So cute that your little girl put herself in time out! haha!

Chris and Chelsea said...

They are so stinkin cute!! I hope you bought those bunny ears for them!! haha