Saturday, December 12, 2009

These last couple weeks have been kinda busy so I thought that I would just post some slide shows and pics so you can see what we have been up to,sorry about the overload but I really love my new camera.
I have been busy making a cake for the young womens personal progress night. More pics and details can be found on my treaty treats blog.
Here is Camryn, 2 Month stats: 10 lbs 10 oz 23.5 inches long both fall right around the 50%ile. She is just a little sweetheart and smiles all the time. It is so fun to watch her grow and she is getting so big, she loves to play with her little toy that she lays under and hits the hanging items.

Elliette 15 month stats:21 lbs 15 oz 31 inches long both of those I believe were about the 50%ile also. She is just such a goofball and is constantly making me laugh. We took her to toys r us one day and she was in heaven running around all the toys. She is actually a good little shopper and loves to walk around and touch items as she looks around and if she picks something up she will walk around with it for a moment and then go back and put it away before picking up another item.

Justin was promoted a little while ago and we were able to be there to put on his new rank. Also there are pics of the beautiful area.





2 comments:

Chris and Chelsea said...

ha ha Elliette is so funny! I wish I could have been there to see her face when she came down. Any Cami is just so stinkin cute!! I love her pretty little smile! It's adorable!

Ryan... said...

They are getting too big! Congratulations on Justins promo as well!