Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas

When we were walking along Cannery Row the other day I made the girls sit on Santa's lap so I could get pics. Camryn didn't care and Elliette wasn't sure what to think but didn't cry so I was happy. We also decided to have our family Christmas today and just do stockings while we are in Kansas so we wouldn't have to try and get the big gifts out there and back. I think I was the most excited I have been in a while and that says a lot since I am always excited about Christmas. After Elliette woke up Justin and I ran down the stairs first so that we could get the cameras ready and get pics and videos of her reactions and she did not disappoint. It was a very very fun Christmas and now we can't wait until we head off to Kansas, I love this time of year!

6 comments:

Ryan... said...

I'm jealous that Elliette is wearing shorts to see santa!! She looked like she loved your Christmas morning!! I miss them!!

Southern Belle said...

Oh I can't wait for Christmas! I love it. Such cute pictures and happy you finally got a camera

Blaire said...

It's so cute to see Elliette so excited now that she's old enough to know what christmas is :)

Congrats on the promotion Justin!

Megan said...

You got great santa pictures! I can't wait until I get Cooper's from the photographer, he just screamed the whole time. Elliette looks like she thoroughly enjoyed Christmas! :) Be safe in your travels to Kansas!

Brittney said...

How fun! I love the santa photos! Looks so cute! And isn't Christmas so much fun with kids!

Britany said...

Camryn is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys!