Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aunt Mandy

So the week after Elliette's birthday and having grandparents and Beanie out here Mandy was able to fly out and stay for a bit. It was a lot of fun and we showed her a lot of the same places but we did add the shopping areas of Carmel to her list of tourist activities. Aunt Mandy also brought Ellie some new Red Sox clothes and PJ's and a baseball bow for her birthday, she looked so cute in them, Thanks! A few things we did learn was that Ellie LOVES to chase the pigeons, we let her chase a few at the wharf and she was having a grand ol' time and had quite a crowd of people stopping to watch her, she is just so funny. She also LOVES cotton candy and dippin' dots - Thanks Mandy.

Sorry there are so many pics again, I get them off of everyone elses cameras because they are nicer and they just take so many cute fun ones.

7 comments:

Chris and Chelsea said...

She is so dang cute!! I can't wait to come out in a few weeks!!!

Ryan... said...

I love these pics! It makes me sad my trip is over :(

Blaire said...

I LOVE that Red Sox Jersey!! She's got the right attitude too :)

Kim said...

So cute! I love the cotton candy. Mandy knows the way to her heart!

Britany said...

I wanna come and visit!

allegra said...

aw, thanks melissa. i love the word awesomeness. :)

and i love me some sox attire. she looks darling in it!! go sox, go boston! i miss bean town.

Brittney said...

She is so cute! And I love the red sox jersey, she looks so darn cute! How fun to have visitors. How are you doing?