Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 Months

Well our little Elliette turned 2 months old on the 12th, I can't believe how fast that has gone. My sis-in-law Kim took a bunch of pictures of her for me that day. I picked a bunch of my favorites (I loved them all, thank you so much Kim - oh and a shout out to Ryan for the cake detail pictures he took for me and I forgot to mention-Thanks!) and put them in a slide show. Sorry there are so many but I loved them all and I tried to get different faces so there are a ton.
Also, we went to the doctor last Friday for her 2 month check up. Her stats are: she is now 24 1/2 inches long putting her in the 98 percentile for height and she is weighing in at 10 pounds 3 ounces putting her in the 16 percentile for her age in weight. She is definitely built like the Nelson's. Tall, skinny, and a small bum.

13 comments:

Tati said...

Man she is such a doll! I can't wait to have mine!!!!!

J Fo said...

Gorgeous! I love the ones with the crooked little half-smile and when she lifts up her eyebrows and wrinkles her forehead. Cute cute cute!

Megan said...

I love those pictures! She is so cute in that outfit and the hairbow! Some days I wish Cooper was a girl!

Keri and Derek said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures.

Britany said...

she is sooooo cute! can't wait to meet her!! i'm glad she got the Nelson genes. we're a pretty awesome group of tall gangly folk. except jill of course. ;) but she's still cool.

Southern Belle said...

I love the pics... I especially love the one of her crying on the pillow. Not that I like babies crying, but it was so sweet.

Tara said...

So cute - I loved them all! Now you know why we are all broke (those dang kids!)

Tara

Kim said...

She's such a doll. I'm glad the pictures turned out!

Blaire said...

I can't believe how photogenic she is. I've seen her a bunch of times, but I'm still amazed at all the different faces she pulls.

Berke and Cassy said...

Those are adorable!!!

Annette said...

What a cutie! I wish we got to see you all more often!

Matt n' Jenni said...

Oh Gleak I love her! She is so freakin' cute! I wish I could meet her, would you guys come and see me already?

Brittney said...

She is so adorable! Just from looking at your blog she seems to have grown so fast! 'so cute!