Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hats


It is getting colder up here in Soda and I had to take Elliette to work with me so Justin could do apartment manager and military things so I put her in some hats and warm clothes for the office. I thought she was such a cutie in her hats I had to take a picture. Sorry Ryan the Boston baseball cap is still to big (I tried). If you look at her hands in the blue hoodie picture she is showing you one of the many talents she has. The day she was born the nurses brought her into our room laughing and said she had been flipping them all off in the nursery. I didn't even notice she was flipping me off till after I took the pic but I thought it was hilarious and the face she has just goes so perfectly with it. Enjoy!

12 comments:

Rusty and Tara said...

She's already got an attitude.... :)

Annette said...

What a cutie! She must get it from the Gleason side ;-).

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

She is so cute! I wish I could see her:(

Keri and Derek said...

That is so funny!

J Fo said...

Gotta love a girl with a little sass!

I Love the Jordan beanie. We have the same one. It's actually the first thing that Greg bought on his own for the baby when I was prego. Cute, huh?

Autum said...

That is classic! I can't believe you haven't taught your child any manners yet!

Britany said...

AWWWW! hahaha. she's going to fit in so well. lol.

Mandy said...

I love it! I can't wait till January when I can see her every day!!

allegra said...

atta girl! finger up and rebelling already. i think she's looking more and more like you melissa!!

Autum said...

When are you moving down here? I hope its soon!
Emmetts middle name is pronounced "risky"--its a german family name. My great grandmas maiden name and my grandpa ewell's middle name. Let me know when you are going to move! - Autum

Tara said...

HAHAHA! such a CUTE baby and an attitude already! Your blog is adorable. My whole fam has them going too, and mines locked, but send me your e-mail at tbutler35@hotmail.com and I'll invite you to mine and hook you up with addresses to everyone elses. It's Fun to get to know my long lost Gleason cousins - your cous Tara Haddock Butler

Mike & Traci said...

Hey Melissa it is Mike Purser! that pic of your baby is pretty funny, I guess she must take after her mom...haha! My mom gave me your blog address so we could keep in touch. My wife does pretty much all of the blog looking and updating but please check ours out & keep us posted with your life. Next time your in town give us a call & we'll have to get together.