Monday, June 9, 2008

It's a Baby Shower


Ok so it isn't a baby shower quite yet but I had to show off the cute shower invites that Mandy made (I am sure she is for hire if anyone needs anything cute and crafty like that - she makes way cute jewelry too, man she is talented). I don't know where everyone lives and so some of you got these in the mail but if you didn't and happen to be in AF on the 21st you should stop in to my parents house and say hi cause it has been a while since I have seen many people and would love to see you all - plus I am sure there will be something to snack on. Back to the original point though, I just thought these were the cutest so I thought I would brag about my talented sis.

13 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Send me your address. I have something for you! Okay, so really my crafty neighbor came up with a great idea for baby shower gifts and I just happened to take her idea. I love having a crafty neighbor. The invite in darling. Mandy is very talented

Hiatts said...

Hey, Friday would be great. I don't have anything going. what time is your apt? I would love to meet you for lunch or if you need a place to go until Justin gets in town you are more than welcome to come to my house as long as you need. let me know what your plans are and hopefully we can get together. oh ya super cute invitations!!!

Britany said...

so cute! wish i could come!

Keri and Derek said...

Hey, if it works out I would love to come see you!! I'll see what happens.

Keri and Derek said...

Yes, we are in AF. We are living with my parents for awhile. Hope to be out soon! I think it should work out that would be fun!!

Hiatts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britany said...

you know, if i had enough money to make it up there i would. lol. i'll see what i can do to get up to Soda. haha.

Schofield's said...

Hey Melissa! It's me Darby. I'm so glad you found me. Congratulations!! That's so exciting that you are having a girl. Girls are fun, they're all I know. :) Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. It will be fun to keep up with you and your family.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I'll be there! Oh, and I love the announcement! I really need to get me a cricket.

Autum said...

Your shower is on Joe's b-day, so I'm not sure that I can make it! He wanted to go camping that weekend for his b-day. But it's not a for sure thing depending on his work schedule, so maybe I can make it. It'd be great to see you!

Rusty and Tara said...

Adorable invites. I bet the shower was so much fun! Post a pic of your cute little belly. I'm so excited for you to have a girl. They are so fun. (espically to dress!)

And--I feel stupid, but I can't remember your married name. What is is???

Mandy said...

This invitation is old news!! Where are all the pics!?1

Brittney said...

They are way cute!