Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's A Girl!

So here are the ultrasound pictures that we got on the fourth (sorry there is a lot but my mom likes to look and see the baby so I thought I would post them all). It was a really fun experience but lying on my back that long doesn't sit with me well and I held it in as long as possible but at the very end I had to sit up real quick or I was going to loose it. Thankfully he had just checked the last thing so I made it till the end.



Every time the doctor tried to show us a picture of her face she had her hand up there kind of covering it. He printed off the clearest ones for us, Josh calls this one The Thinker.


22 weeks down, only 18 more to go!

11 comments:

Matt n' Jenni said...

Wahoo! I am so excited that you are having a girl! They are the best!

Brittney said...

CONGRATS!! A girl how fun!!! So fun. I loved looking at the ultra sound but getting it done felt like torture! Congrats!

Annette said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. Having a girl for my first was way exciting. I bet your parents are stoked! Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Tati said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats!!!

Keri and Derek said...

A Girl.. How fun! Congratulations!!
It was so good to hear from you. I'm glad you found me and I can keep up with you a little. Hope things continue to go good.

Megan said...

Yea Melissa! Congrats! Isn't it funny how they don't want to cooperate? Our little guy wouldn't show us his face to save his life. The doc kept jamming me with the ultrasound thingermabob and my little boy just kicked him right back!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Hooray! I hope this girl girlify's (however you spell it) you even more than Jenni and I did! Congrats!!!

Southern Belle said...

Congrats! Wow,what fun little girls are. Speaking of girls...mine is sitting on the floor throwing a tantrum because things aren't going her way. :) Girls are so fun!

Tiffany said...

Melissa-
I just found your blog and am so EXCITED for you. Girls are the best (and easier to potty train)I have a blog but it is private so email me if you want to take a peak. tiff.monsen@gmail.com- (Paxman :)

Hiatts said...

Hooray, a girl. they are the best!! Not that I don't love my boy, but I am sure glad I have a girl first.

Autum said...

Girls are fun!! What's the name gonna be?