Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pre Valentines Princess Party

There are a lot of new posts so be sure to check them out.

It has been a while since Ellie has had a chance to play with her cute little friends so we invited the girls over for a little princess party. She had so much fun helping me get ready for her party making cupcakes, filling gift bags, and making name tags for the bags. The older girls got to make party hats, cereal necklaces, decorate cupcakes, and play outside with their bubbles they got in their party bags while the little kids played with some toys in the living room. It was a blast! She is already asking me about having more parties.

3 comments:

Britany said...

umm... can you plan all of my parties?

Blaire said...

you're such a nice mom to do all that!

Shaun and Lisa said...

Fun! Thanks for inviting the girls. I luv how you always do cute little things around every holiday. Wish I could have been there to help out.